WordPress Website Developers – Sell More Services & Save Time Training Clients With Our Rebrandable WordPress User Manual!
(Over 500+ pages of searchable, printable & detailed WordPress step-by-step documentation covering everything you need to know to use a WordPress website!)
*** If you can’t see the image above, please refresh this page ***
Do you build WordPress websites?
Think about the profitable areas of your business like lead generation, getting new clients, building and improving websites, selling additional services, etc.
Where does training your clients fit into your list?
How profitable is spending time putting together training content and keeping it all up-to-date?
What about fielding calls from customers with ‘quick’ questions that turn into non-billable hours?
Also, have you taken into account the hours you spend planning content updates whenever changes are introduced to WordPress, like the new Gutenberg editor, or creating new client WordPress tutorials?
When you add everything up …
Creating and updating WordPress training content is very time-consuming and not very profitable!
What if you could reduce the time you spend on non-profitable training-related activities and focus instead on the more profitable areas of your business?
This is where our Rebrandable WordPress User Manual can help you …
(Rebrandable WordPress User Manual)
Our comprehensive (500+ pages) rebrandable WordPress User Manual is a downloadable, searchable, and printable resource that you can use to save time training and teaching clients how to use their WordPress sites effectively.
The manual contains hundreds of detailed ‘step-by-step’ checklists, flowcharts, tables, and cheatsheets designed specifically for training and educating ‘non-techies’ about using WordPress.
Our rebrandable WordPress User Manual is designed to help you spend more time and resources focusing on the core areas of your business that make you money by saving you time on training your clients and keeping WordPress training content up-to-date.
Benefits Of The WordPress User Manual For WordPress Website Developers
1 – A Comprehensive Training Resource & ‘Quick’ Reference Guide For Your Clients
Instead of spending hours trying to explain to your clients how different features of WordPress work, just provide them with a downloadable copy of the manual.
When a client calls you with questions about using their WordPress site, ask them to open their manual and go to section ‘X’ on page ‘Y’ and then either:
a) Walk them through the steps as shown in the manual’s ‘step-by-step’ documentation, or
b) Ask them to go through the steps themselves and refer to the additional screenshot and video tutorial links if they need more information, then call you back if they still have any questions or need more help.
A comprehensive training resource like the WordPress User Manual not only helps you save time training new and existing clients to use WordPress, it also empowers your clients to quickly find answers on their own.
And … we save you even more time by keeping the content in the manuals updated for you.
2 – A Powerful Tool That Helps You Train More Clients And Upsell More Services
Our comprehensive WordPress User Manual covers all the features your clients need to learn to effectively use the WordPress site you have built for them.
The manual not only covers in extensive detail the main features of WordPress that your clients need to know, but it will also help your clients discover other uses for WordPress that they may not even have been aware of. This creates new opportunities for your business to keep in touch with existing clients on a regular basis and provide them not only with better education and training but also to upsell additional services.
For example, let’s say that you provide WordPress maintenance, support, or security services and that some of your clients have not taken up these services yet. You can schedule a regular follow-up training call to find out how they are going with their sites, then walk them through a section of the manual covering a feature they may not be familiar with, and use this as an opportunity to upsell your services.
Here is how this would work …
- You call your client as part of a regular follow-up call to see how they’re doing and how things are going with their site.
- As you listen, you then identify which areas your clients are struggling with or need help.
- The WordPress User Manual contains almost 40 different sections, so ask them if they have gone over the section of the manual related to their issue or an area they need help with (e.g. if they want to know more about using plugins, ask them “have you had a chance to look at the ‘plugins’ section of the training manual yet?”).
- If your client has not reviewed the section of the manual or is unfamiliar with the feature – Use this as an opportunity to provide training and upsell your services (e.g. “Let me tell you briefly about WordPress plugins, what they do and why it’s important to keep your plugins up-to-date … all this, by the way, is documented in the manual. You can use the manual to learn how to install and maintain plugins, but if you don’t want to do this yourself or don’t have the time to do it, or if you want additional functions installed on your site and need help doing it, we can help you. We offer a maintenance/support/security, etc. service where we blah blah blah [upsell your services here – e.g. install new functionality on your site, look after site maintenance, which includes keeping plugins updated, security audits and scans, etc.]”.)
- If your client is familiar with the feature – Use this also as an opportunity to upsell your services. (e.g. “Have you tried installing any new plugins on your site yet? Are you keeping your plugins up-to-date? You can use the manual if you want to learn how to do this, or if you don’t want to do this yourself or you’re too busy to do this, we can do this for you. We offer blah blah blah … [upsell your services here].”)
With a comprehensive training resource like the WordPress User Manual that we keep updated for you, you can better train more clients and upsell more of your services.
3 – A Unique Competitive Advantage That Will Make Your Business Stand Out
The WordPress User Manual provides a great selling point and incentive for new clients to choose your services and gives you a unique advantage over competitors selling similar WordPress development services.
Let me show you what I do when talking to potential new clients about my WordPress consulting and training services …
First, I created a ‘sample’ WordPress User Manual by printing out about a third of the manual, which is enough to fill up a large three-ring binder …
(Printing just a third of the manual will fill a large 3-ring binder!)
Next, I bring the sample manual with me when approaching new clients and businesses whose websites run on WordPress.
Showing businesses the manual always results in a positive response. They are impressed with the manual and its content and would like to own a copy so their staff can learn how to better use their website.
This then creates a perfect opportunity for me to present my services and discuss how I can help them.
Here, then, is the simple process you can use to present your services to potential clients and new WordPress users that will improve your results:
- Create a general rebranded copy of the WordPress User Manual with your company details (and, if you like, an example client name).
- Print out enough pages to fill a large binder with content from the manual (less than a third of the manual is sufficient for this).
- Make sure to always bring your sample manual when presenting your services to potential clients.
- After meeting with your prospects, pull out the manual and place it on the table in from of you.
- Make your sales presentation.
- After making your sales presentation, tell your potential client(s) that as part of your services and your commitment to training your clients to use their websites effectively, they will receive a personalized copy of the manual, which contains everything they need to know to use the website you will build for them. Let them know too that with your training, assistance, and support, they will be in complete control of their web presence.
- Slide the manual across the table toward them and let them thumb through it while they make their decision.
- Let your potential client(s) know that as soon as the initial project has been completed and delivered, you will send them their copy of the manual and schedule their first training session.
- Complete your sales process and sign up your new client.
- Use the manual to save time training your new client.
- Only give clients the electronic downloadable version of the manual. Your clients can print out any sections of the manual they want.
- Plan your initial training session around teaching your clients how to use the manual. We provide more information on how to structure your initial training session inside your account/member’s area.
(We include a guide on how to use the WordPress User Manual to train your clients!)
What Results You Can Expect When Offering The WordPress User Manual As Part Of Your Services …
(The more you teach clients about using WordPress, the more WordPress services they will want!)
Here are just some of the results you can expect when using the WordPress User Manual as part of your services:
- Create Instant Trust. Potential clients will appreciate your genuine desire to educate, train, teach and empower them.
- Boost The Value Of Your Services. Including a 500+ page WordPress User Manual adds an immediate boost to the value of your services. Years of work have gone into creating this training manual. No other resource provides WordPress users with so much detailed information or includes content that is as well organized.
- Stand Apart From Your Competitors. Unless your competitors have beat you to the punch and are also using the manual to entice new clients for their business, your potential clients will not have come across anyone who is as willing to provide as much after-sales training and support. While others can only promise to deliver quality training, you can actually show them the quality of your training and then let them examine it for themselves.
- Instantly Boost Your Credibility. Providing clients with a fully documented training manual instantly makes you the ‘go-to’ expert when businesses need help with their website.
- The More You Give, The More You Get. No matter how much you teach, train, and empower clients to use WordPress, the more information you give them, the more work you’re going to get, as most will want you to do it all for them.
Which WordPress User Manual Version Should You Choose?
We offer the following options for purchasing the WordPress User Manual:
- The Complete Step-By-Step WordPress User Manual – This version of the manual features our logo and author details. We recommend this version for businesses or individuals who want to learn how to use their WordPress sites effectively.
- Rebrandable WordPress User Manual – This is the version we recommend for website developers and anyone selling WordPress related services (keep reading to learn more).
- WordPress Client Training System (Elite Membership) – Elite membership is an exclusive and limited ‘done for you’ content option that gives you access to all the manual’s source documentation, 120+ editable detailed screenshot tutorials, 200+ editable client training emails and content creation e-course, and more. We recommend this version if you want to create your own custom WordPress training system.
While all versions of the manual include the same content, the rebrandable WordPress User Manual:
- Does not include our logo or author details.
- Allows you to create as many rebranded copies of the manual as you like for unlimited distribution to your clients, prospects, etc.
The rebrandable version lets you add the following details, which will display throughout the manual:
- Your Company Name
- Your Company’s Website Address
- Your Client’s Name Or Business Name (useful if you want to personalize the manual for your clients)
- Your Affiliate ID for WPMasterclasses.com (earn commissions on sales of video courses. For more details on becoming an affiliate, go here.)
Here is an example of the rebranded manual’s home page …
(WordPress User Manual – Rebranded home page)
Here is an example of manual pages with your details …
(Manual pages with your details)
The rebrandable manual lets you add your affiliate ID to all links in the ‘Resources’ sections pointing to recommended video courses …
(All links to video courses in the manual include your WPMasterclasses.com affiliate ID)
The WordPress User Manual Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg …
If you plan to train clients to use the website you’ve built for them, it’s important to provide them with a “total” WordPress training system that will help them learn how to use their WordPress site effectively.
Many years of work have gone into creating not only the content in the WordPress User Manual but an entire WordPress “training system” that we keep up-to-date for you behind the scenes.
The WordPress User Manual, then, is only the ‘tip of the iceberg.’ As part of your services, your clients will have access to a complete ‘done for you’ WordPress training system, which consists of the following components:
#1 – The WordPress User Manual
This is the resource that you will rebrand with your details and distribute to clients as a downloadable file.
#2 – Additional Resources Section
At the end of each chapter of the manual (about 40 in total), clients can refer to a “Resources” section containing links to detailed screenshot and video tutorials if they need additional help or information about any of the topics covered in that chapter. These resources link to WordPress training sites that we host and manage to keep the information regularly up-to-date. One site contains hundreds of detailed WordPress screenshot tutorials that manual users can access for free, and the other site provides over 50 WordPress and digital business video courses (over 1,900 video tutorials.) The video courses site is not free, but users can purchase an ‘All Access Pass’ membership that will give them 24/7 access to ALL video courses (existing and future) for a low monthly subscription, and you can earn affiliate commissions from any manual users that sign up to the video courses by including your affiliate link when rebranding the manual.
When users click on links to video courses referred to in the manual, they are taken to the video course information page using a link embedded with your affiliate ID. If the user then purchases any video courses on the site up to a year after clicking on the link, you will be credited for the sale. Note: you will earn recurring commissions if users purchase the ‘All Access Pass’ membership for as long as they remain actively subscribed.
In Summary …
Train Your Clients More Easily With The WordPress User Manual
Some of the benefits of using the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual to train your clients include:
- 100% Done For You – Many years of work have gone into creating the content in the manual. All the information your clients need to use their WordPress site effectively is included in 500+ pages of detailed step-by-step instructions. It’s all done for you to save you valuable time! logical sequence over 500+ detailed pages of instructions to save you valuable time!
- Fully Documented – Every feature, option, and setting has been fully documented in logical step-by-step sequence. We guarantee that you will not find a more comprehensive or detailed WordPress step-by-step training resource that is as well-organized or that contains as much information as our WordPress User Manual.
- We Keep All Content Up-To-Date – We use a document management system to keep all the manual’s content regularly up-to-date, so you can just focus on growing your business and selling more services.
- Leverage Your Time – Train your clients to consult the manual first and empower them to find the answers themselves. When clients call you with questions about using WordPress, simply ask them to bring up the manual on their screen, then point them to the relevant section (tip: use the clickable table of contents). You can go over every step of the process with them without leaving your desk. If clients need additional help or information, simply refer them to the links in the ‘resources’ section for detailed screenshot tutorials and video tutorials.
- Downloadable, Searchable & Printable – Clients can download the manual, search the content, and print out any section they want to keep in a binder for handy reference. Printed documentation also carries your branding.
Use The Rebrandable Manual To Grow Your WordPress Services Business:
- Brand Your Services – Provide your clients, customers, and subscribers with a comprehensive, personalized and branded WordPress User Manual. Every copy you distribute will have your company name and website address on all pages!
- Drive Up Your Profits – The WordPress training manual can be included as part of your services to raise the price or increase the value of your existing services, or included as an upgrade or upsell to existing customers. If you divide the cost of the manual (peanuts) by the amount of rebrandable copies you can make (unlimited) and multiply this by the number of branded copies you can distribute (unlimited), you will see that this surely has to be the best investment you will ever make to drive up your profits and increase your bottom line.
- Drive Up Your Profits Even Further – Offer the manual as a bonus for subscribing to your list, include it as a buyer bonus when selling or flipping websites, package it with premium WordPress plugins, themes, web hosting services, affiliate bonuses, etc. Additionally, add your affiliate ID to the manual and earn additional revenue when users purchase access to video courses listed in the resources sections of the manual.
- Gain An Instant Competitive Advantage – Compare your current client training documentation with what businesses selling similar services are offering their clients. Now, replace your training documentation with our WordPress User Manual and compare again. There is simply no comparison. Use the WordPress User Manual to save time, gain an instant competitive advantage, and get more clients choosing your services.
Special Limited Offers!
Each and every year, more new web services businesses offering WordPress website development services are being started.
The rebrandable WordPress User Manual can help your business stand out from the competition, sell more services, and grow a more loyal clientele by providing better WordPress training.
We know that it’s only a matter of time before your competitors find this site, see the value of using our WordPress User Manual to grow their business, and beat you to the punch.
We want you to start using the manual today to make a difference in your WordPress services business, and so we’d like to make you a very special offer:
For a very limited time (and limited customers) only …
Special Offer #1
Become an Elite Member today and get access to the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual PLUS all editable source documents for the manual, 120+ editable detailed screenshot tutorials, 200+ editable client training emails and content creation e-course, and more for a special low price. This is an exclusive and limited membership option. Click here for more details.
Special Offer #2
Purchase the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual today and we’ll give your WordPress services business a FREE Featured Listing on our new WordPress Services Directory (WPServicesDirectory.com). List your business in up to 6 categories for 12 months. Includes 3 months Featured Category listings. (Total listing value: US$90.00) …
(Get your WordPress business listed for FREE on WPServicesDirectory.com!)
WPServicesDirectory.com is a new WordPress services directory site that we’ve recently launched to help businesses looking for help with WordPress find professional WordPress service providers. We will promote and grow this directory as part of our network of WordPress training and resource sites to drive more traffic to businesses listed in the directory’s service categories.
To get a FREE Featured listing on our WordPress services directory, just follow these 3 simple steps :
- Purchase the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual and use it when presenting your services to potential new clients (i.e. “show them the manual!”)
- Check your account/member’s area for the WPServicesDirectory.com bonus file with the special discount coupon.
- Follow the instructions in the bonus download file to set up a FREE Featured Listing for your business on our directory for the next 12 months.
Note: We reserve the right to remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
Sell More WordPress Services & Save Time Training Your Clients Today …
To purchase the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual and claim your special bonus, click the purchase button below: