Benefits Of Using WPTrainingManual.com’s WordPress Client Training
Do you provide WordPress services? WPTrainingManual.com provides effective, high-quality WordPress training that saves you time and money helping your clients improve their results.
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)
In this article, we take you through these unique benefits of using WPTrainingManual.com’s WordPress training products to train your clients to use their websites effectively:
- Hands-Free WordPress User Client Training
- Everything You Need To Train Your WordPress Clients Is Included
- No Conflict Of Interest: Our Only Focus Is Training Non-Technical End-Users
- We Make Using WordPress Easier For Non-Techies
- Expertly-Written WordPress Tutorials For Non-Techies By A Non-Techie User
- Regularly Updated WordPress Training Documentation
- A Competitive Advantage For Your WordPress Business
#1 – Hands-Free WordPress User Client Training
We provide a complete “hands-free” WordPress client training solution that will free up your valuable time and allow you to focus on growing and scaling your business.
We also provide a Client Training Guide with step-by-step instructions and customizable “quick-start” emails to help you set everything up. Simply plug your clients into your training system and it will guide them through the entire training process.
To learn more about how to set up a hands-free training system for your clients, see the articles below:
- What’s included in the “hands-free” WordPress client training package
- Overview of the hands-free WordPress client training system
- Learn how to sell more WordPress services and save time training your clients
- Learn how to set your WordPress business apart from the competition using our WordPress client training product
- Learn how to train your clients remotely
#2 – Everything You Need To Train Your WordPress Clients Is Included
We provide everything you need to train your clients effectively.
As a WPTrainingManual.com member, there is nothing else you need to purchase. Your membership includes access to:
- Unlimited rebranding of The WordPress User Manual (create and distribute as many copies as you like, branded with your business and client details.)
- Unlimited client signups to our online tutorials (130+ detailed step-by-step tutorials containing thousands of screenshots, fully interlinked, and regularly updated).
- Unlimited client signups to our WordPress and Digital Business video courses (a growing video course library with 2,000+ video tutorials)
- Unlimited client signups to our comprehensive email courses on Web Content Creation (120+ email lessons) and Advanced WordPress User Tips (100+ email lessons).
- Our client training guide and customizable client onboarding emails (customize and add these emails to your client newsletter or autoresponder list, put your clients on auto-pilot training, and give them access to all the resources we provide).
- Fully hosted, fully managed. All content is hosted and maintained for you, saving you the additional time, money, effort, and hassle of setting up and maintaining your own client training area.
Learn more about everything included in our WordPress client training package.
#3 – No Conflict Of Interest: Our Only Focus Is Training Non-Techie WordPress End-Users
Our WordPress client training complements your WordPress business, so there’s no conflict of interest.
We focus on helping you train and empower your clients to learn how to effectively use their WordPress websites and get better results in their business.
We don’t build websites or try to sell/upsell your clients web services like WordPress installation, configuration, customization, optimization, technical support, web hosting, etc. We refer users to their service providers (i.e. YOU) in our training content.
Our WordPress training products are based on the approach that…
“The more you empower WordPress users, the more WordPress products and services they will want to use.”
Our content and documentation follow the reasoning that:
- Most non-technical end-users will choose a WordPress website developer to build, set up, and maintain their websites.
- End-users want to feel empowered and in control of their websites but not necessarily do all the work themselves.
- Empowering users to understand how their websites work makes them feel in control of their web presence and allows them to make informed choices and decisions about their websites, such as outsourcing to WordPress service providers or expanding their site’s functionality using different WordPress products and services.
We believe that it’s vitally important to educate, teach, train, and empower non-technical clients to use their WordPress websites more effectively. For this reason, our training focuses only on showing non-techies how to use their WordPress website effectively to publish and manage their content and improve their results online.
#4 – We Make Using WordPress Easier For Non-Techies To Use
Our detailed and practical step-by-step tutorials explain everything that non-techies need to know to use their WordPress websites effectively. No fluff, no guff…only good stuff!
- Our comprehensive WordPress tutorials are fully illustrated with thousands of screenshots.
- The content is fully interlinked and organized in logical step-by-step sequence.
- NO coding skills or technical knowledge is required.
- Everything is written using non-technical language and explained using concepts that non-techies will find easy to understand and apply.
The video below provides a walkthrough of the manual…
You can also check out the WordPress user manual’s Table of Contents to see everything it covers.
Note: For WordPress service providers, we recommend the Rebrandable WordPress Client Training Manual. This version of the manual is the same as The Complete Step-By-Step WordPress User Manual but doesn’t include our logo and can be branded with your and your client’s business details.
#5 – Expertly-Written WordPress Tutorials For Non-Techies By A Non-Techie
Most WordPress tutorials are written by techies for other techies. Not WPTrainingManual.com.
Others are written by internet marketers or freelance writers with little to no in-depth knowledge and experience using WordPress.
WPTrainingManual.com is different.
Our tutorials are expertly written and regularly updated by a non-technical WordPress user with over 14+ years of experience teaching, training, educating, and empowering non-technical users to grow their businesses online using WordPress.
We have spent years running live seminars and workshops for businesses of all sizes and created hundreds of tutorials, as well as several courses and guides to help non-techies learn how to use WordPress (learn more here).
#6 – Regularly Updated WordPress Training Documentation
As mentioned earlier, one of the main challenges of teaching and training WordPress users is keeping WordPress content and documentation up-to-date.
We have invested years into not only building WPTrainingManual.com’s training content and step-by-step documentation but also developing a system to keep this information regularly updated.
We keep the content in the WordPress PDF user manuals and the accompanying online WordPress tutorials regularly updated. We also regularly review and update the content in our email courses, guides, and resources, and work with our video content suppliers to update our video tutorials whenever updates are available.
#7 – A Competitive Advantage For Your WordPress Business
Providing clients with comprehensive and detailed step-by-step training that empowers them to use their WordPress websites effectively gives your business a competitive advantage when it comes to winning new clients and keeping existing clients loyal to your services.
- To learn how to gain a competitive advantage using WPTrainingManual.com’s WordPress client training, see this article: 10 Magic Words That Will Set Your WordPress Business Apart From The Competition
- To learn more about using our product to sell more WordPress services and save time training clients, go here: Sell More WordPress Services and Save Time Training Clients
WPTrainingManual.com – Hands Down The Best Hands-Free WordPress Client Training Available
As mentioned earlier, we have invested over 10+ years into creating and documenting our WordPress client and user training content. We have created the most comprehensive WordPress client training available anywhere and we challenge anyone to try and match the quality and value for money that we offer. We will not only save you (or any expert content writer you hire) many years of work but also save you a fortune in content creation and maintenance costs.
At some point, we plan to introduce “per user” pricing, but right now, all you pay to train unlimited clients and access all of our training content is a very low annual membership fee.
To see everything included in our client training solution and lock in the lowest price you will ever pay, go here: Rebrandable WordPress Client Training Manual.
"This is an awesome training series. I have a pretty good understanding of WordPress already, but this is helping me to move somewhere from intermediate to advanced user!" - Kim Lednum