WordPress User Manual – Become An Affiliate and Earn $$$
Generate recurring affiliate income promoting our WordPress user training products.
WPTrainingManual.com’s affiliate program is free to join and provides generous recurring commissions for referring new customers.
You should consider becoming an affiliate if you provide any kind of WordPress-related services, such as:
- WordPress website development
- Web design
- Web hosting
- Digital marketing
- WordPress plugin or theme development
- Website maintenance
- WordPress or web consulting
- WordPress or web training
- Running sites featuring WordPress news, plugin/theme reviews, etc.
In this article, you will learn more about our WPTrainingManual.com’s affiliate program, including:
- Why Promote Us?
- Affiliate Commission Information
- Benefits Of Becoming A WPTrainingManual.com Affiliate
- How To Join Our Affiliate Program
Why Promote WPTrainingManual.com?
As we explain in this article: WordPress User Training Vs. Outsourcing: Which Is Better For WordPress Industry Growth? …
- WordPress is the world’s leading CMS platform, powering almost 40% of the world’s Content Management System (CMS)-driven websites. No other platform even comes close to its market share. The opportunity to promote WordPress-related training information is huge and growing.
- Millions of websites around the world use WordPress. Most WordPress websites, however, are built for businesses comprised of non-technical end-users. The continued growth of the WordPress industry depends on having trained and empowered non-technical-minded website users.
- There are many challenges involved in training and empowering non-technical end-users. Being able to offer training solutions to end-users that address these challenges gives you a unique advantage and a tremendous opportunity to profit within the WordPress industry.
We have invested over 10+ years into developing products specifically aimed at training and empowering non-technical WordPress end-users.
As an affiliate, you can earn generous recurring commissions promoting the following products:
- The Complete Step-By-Step WordPress User Manual – a comprehensive, fully illustrated, and regularly updated step-by-step WordPress user manual (2,100+pages) covering everything that non-technical users and beginners need to know to use their WordPress websites effectively and improve their results.
- The rebrandable version of the WordPress User Manual – a brandable version of the above that allows website developers to provide their clients with ‘hands-free’ WordPress training.
In addition to the 2,100+ page downloadable WordPress User Manual PDF, members also get access to a growing video library containing 2,000+ video lessons, comprehensive email courses on content creation and advanced WordPress user tips, downloadable guides on WordPress-related topics, and many additional useful resources (e.g. checklists, templates, etc.). No other WordPress training product even comes close to what we offer when it comes to providing users and WordPress service providers with the most complete and up-to-date WordPress training available.
Watch the video below for an overview of our products, and/or visit the product information pages here: Complete Step-By-Step WordPress User Manual and Rebrandable WordPress User Manual:
Click here to join our affiliate program…it’s free to join!
Affiliate Commission Information
We pay 40% affiliate commissions on all sales you refer to WPTrainingManual.com.
This commission is recurring for as long as your referred customers remain active members and renew their yearly membership with us.
- All affiliates start at 40%.
- Make 3 sales and we’ll increase your affiliate commission rate to 50%.
- Become a super affiliate (make a minimum of 3 sales p/mth for 3 consecutive months) and we’ll increase your commissions to 60%.
Becoming an affiliate is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Create your account (it’s FREE!) Note: We pay all affiliate commissions via PayPal only, so make sure you have a PayPal account.
- Place links or banners with your unique affiliate code (we supply these) on your website,
- Refer new customers to WPTrainingManual.com and watch your account balance grow as your referrals become our customers!
How Does The Affiliate Program Work?
It’s really simple:
- Your visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your website or email.
- We place a cookie in your visitor’s browser for tracking purposes.
- Your visitor browses our site and may decide to purchase.
- If your visitor orders anytime after visiting our site (we track your referrals for up to a year), you will be credited for the sale.
- You will receive commissions for all sales (we process all commission payments monthly – minimum payout $25).
- Note: as we offer customers a 30-day money-back guarantee, all commissions are paid via PayPal after 30 days from the sale.
Benefits Of Becoming A WPTrainingManual.com Affiliate
- Earn generous recurring (yearly) affiliate commissions.
- It’s free to join. You don’t have to be a customer to join our affiliate program.
- We supply a range of banners and links you can use.
- 24/7 access to your own affiliate portal to check your stats, referrals, sales, and commissions.
How Much Can You Earn As An Affiliate?
The table below shows you how much you would earn in affiliate/referral commissions * per product sale at the standard affiliate rate (40%):
|Product||Current Price/yr (USD)||Affiliate Commission (40%)|
|Complete WordPress User Manual (for WP users)||USD$67||USD$26.80|
|Rebrandable WordPress User Manual (for WP service providers)||USD$197||USD$78.80|
Affiliate Program – How To Apply
- Simply visit our affiliate portal
- Click on the Sign Up button and enter your correct details (including your PayPal email).
- Check your email for your login details.
- If you have any questions about our affiliate program, please contact us.
Click here to join our affiliate program…it’s free to join!
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)