Let’s face it…
A little over a month ago, no one could have predicted that our entire planet would be affected by a global pandemic that would put everyone in lockdown and bring every country to a grinding halt.
It SUCKS that businesses everywhere are suffering, the unemployment rate is skyrocketing, and millions of people worldwide are currently stuck at home wondering what the future holds.
If your business depends on providing WordPress-related services or servicing clients with WordPress sites, you currently have a few options:
- Be reactive, sink into the warm comfort of your couch, hunker down with Netflix, and wait on the sidelines to see how all this pans out, or
- Be proactive and look for opportunities to grow your business.
I’m not going to minimize how serious and tragic the Covid-19 virus pandemic is. As the saying goes, however, “in every dark cloud there’s a silver lining” … you can either turn on the news and worry about things that are completely out of your control or turn on your laptop and get to work on your business.
This global pandemic is making many businesses around the world aware of just how important it is to have an effective digital presence that can ensure their ability to continue trading during times of crisis so they can continue to provide financial security to their families and the families of their employees and suppliers.
If you sell WordPress services, there is an opportunity waiting for you…
Many businesses are struggling right now. Many business owners, in fact, are sitting at home right now wishing, hoping, and praying they will still have a business to return to when the global pandemic is over.
While few businesses are willing to spend money while they have ongoing expenses and little to no revenue coming in, many would be more than happy to spend their time during lockdown learning how to use their websites more effectively to grow their business online.
You probably already know that WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS platform and that millions of businesses around the world use WordPress to power their websites.
The problem, however, is that most of these businesses lack the skills and the knowledge to effectively use their websites to improve their results online and grow their business.
You can offer to train them to use their WordPress sites effectively!
To do this, however, requires an effective WordPress training system with high-quality training content.
I’m talking about detailed step-by-step tutorials, guides, video lessons, downloadable content, etc.
If you don’t have all this content already, creating it all from scratch will take you a very long time. And paying someone to create all this content for you will also take just as long AND be very expensive.
There is a much easier and cheaper solution…
Use our 100% “done-for-you,” expertly written, comprehensive, detailed, and regularly updated step-by-step WordPress client training products…
I am a professional WordPress trainer and educator with over 14+ years of experience helping businesses of all sizes grow their business online using WordPress.
I have also invested many years developing a unique WordPress client training system that will allow you to provide your clients with a high-quality “hands-free” training service.
I’m talking about…
- A 2,100+ page comprehensive, detailed, and regularly updated rebrandable WordPress User Manual covering all of the main features of WordPress your clients need to know to effectively use their websites.
- 125+ detailed step-by-step online tutorials (300,000+words and 3,500+ screenshots) – provide your clients with 24/7 access to the most up-to-date version of the manuals tutorials, plus additional user tutorials…all tutorials are fully interlinked and the written content is instantly translatable into other languages.
- Reseller access to a growing video training membership with 2,000+ video tutorials on WordPress and Digital Business – register unlimited clients, charge them whatever you like, and keep 100% of the profits…or include as part of your service.
- 200+ client training emails – provide your clients with a complete email-based content creation course and WordPress tips on using the tutorials to improve their business results.
- Downloadable guides – these comprehensive guides on WordPress-related topics will help open your clients up to new possibilities of what they can achieve using WordPress (and your services).
- Additional Resources – Useful checklists, templates, and more.
- All of the above content is 100% done for you…and we keep it regularly updated!
What Makes This An Exciting Opportunity?
Think about this…
Your clients are thinking of ways to keep their businesses afloat and maintain their livelihoods in these uncertain times. They have a WordPress website that you built for them. All they need to do is learn how to use it effectively.
You may also be thinking of ways to keep your WordPress business afloat and maintain your own livelihood.
All you need to do is connect your clients with our ready-made WordPress training system!
It only takes a few minutes to brand our rebrandable WordPress User Manual with your and your client’s details (you can create unlimited branded copies of the manual).
Your clients will then have 24/7 access to comprehensive tutorials and training emails guiding them step-by-step through the process of using their WordPress sites more effectively.
And all of this is “hands-free” to you, so you can reach out to new clients and rinse and repeat the process with as many clients as you like.
I guarantee you will never find a WordPress client training product that is as comprehensive, detailed, in-depth, high-quality, and affordable as ours!
So, if you are a WordPress service provider looking for a unique opportunity to grow your business and build a loyal clientele while your competitors are sitting on their couches watching Netflix and wondering when things are going to get better, click the link below for more details: