Intellectual Property Statement
Copyright of all documentation created, sold or assigned to parties by WPTrainingManual.com whether electronic or in other formats is wholly owned by WPTrainingManual.com. No documentation from WPTrainingManual.com may be reproduced, republished, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, either in whole or in part, without the authorization or prior written permission of WPTrainingManual.com.
All usage rights associated with purchasing our products are specified in our terms and conditions of sale and product usage rights.
Additionally, the following terms and conditions are applicable:
- Documentation from WPTrainingManual.com is licensed solely to the buyer who is permitted to install an electronic copy only on storage devices owned by the buyer.
- Hard copies of the WPTrainingManual.com document may be printed by the named user as per our product usage rights.
- WPTrainingManual.com is not aware of any inherent risk of viruses in the PDF files of WPTrainingManual.com documents at the time that they are downloaded.
- WPTrainingManual.com has exercised due diligence to ensure, so far as practicable, that such files do not contain such viruses.
- The PDF files supplied use standard typefaces licensed to all computer users to ensure that our products do not infringe the licensing policies of custom font suppliers.
- The user accepts that the operation and use of these files is done so at the user’s risk. WPTrainingManual.com does not accept and is not liable for any loss or damage which may be suffered from their operation or use. WordPress is a trademark of the WordPress Foundation (https://wordpressfoundation.org). We are not associated or affiliated with WordPress.
- For permission to extend licensing of WPTrainingManual.com documents beyond those stated in the product usage rights, please contact WPTrainingManual.com or write to us here: PO Box 48, Round Corner, NSW, 2158, Australia.
Intellectual Property Rights
WPTrainingManual.com is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way unless permission has been given, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence or permission to do so from us.
Last updated: February 4, 2019.