Welcome to WPTrainingManual.com’s WordPress Client Training Guide!
This comprehensive guide provides a series of instructional articles for WordPress service providers on training their clients to use WordPress.
Who This Guide Is For:
This guide is aimed at helping all WordPress-related service providers, including:
- Web Developers
- Web Hosting Providers
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- WordPress Maintenance & Support Services
- Web Consultants
- Web Designers
- WordPress Plugin/Theme Developers
- WordPress Training Services
WordPress Client Training Guide – Content
Click on one of the links below to learn more:
- Why Provide WordPress Training? Learn how your business can benefit by empowering clients with WordPress training. (coming soon)
- How To Start A WordPress Training Business Working From Home – Learn why starting your own home-based WordPress training business is a great business opportunity and how to get started as a WordPress business trainer.
- How To Overcome The Challenges Of Teaching WordPress To Non-Technical Users – Learn how to design an effective WordPress training course for your clients and how to automate this process to save you time and help you make more money servicing more clients. (coming soon)
- How To Deliver Effective WordPress Training For Your Clients – Learn how to put together a custom WordPress training program or course for your clients using our expertly-written and 100% ‘done-for-you’ WordPress training resources.
- How To Train Your Clients To Use WordPress – Learn how to effectively train your clients to use WordPress…the WPTrainingManual.com way! (coming soon)
- How To Train WordPress Users Remotely – Learn how to easily and cost-effectively train your clients to use their WordPress sites without your or your client leaving their office, home, or place of business.
WordPress Client Training Articles