In this section, we cover:
- How to personalize (brand) and edit your WordPress Training Manual.
- How to edit white label WordPress written and screenshot tutorials. (Elite Members)
- How to edit client training emails. (Elite Members)
- How to edit lead generation reports. (Elite Members)
For additional help, go here
- To learn how to create a WordPress training site using our ready-made template, go here: WordPress Tutorials Template
- To learn how to access and download your documents, go here: User Guide
- To learn how we keep the content in your documents up-to-date, go here: Document Management
- To learn what you can do with the documentation and your usage rights, go here: Product Usage Rights
Rebrandable WordPress User Manual
Watch the video below to learn how to rebrand the WordPress User Manual and see the accompanying step-by-step tutorial below the video for more details…
We use RebranderPro to create rebrandable and redistributable versions of the WordPress User Manual.
Use the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual to distribute branded and personalized copies of the manual to your clients, subscribers, etc. with your company name, website address, your client’s business name (don’t include this to create generic branded copies of the manual) and an affiliate ID (for earning referral commissions from video courses – optional).
Please follow the instructions below to learn how to rebrand the manual and then click on the button further below to create rebranded copies of the manual.
What Can You Rebrand?
The rebrandable version of the ‘WordPress User Manual’ allows you to create as many copies of the manual as you like with the following details displayed on every page:
- Your Company Name
- Your Company’s Website Address
- Your Client’s Name Or Business Name
- Your Affiliate ID for WPMasterclasses.com (earn commissions on sales of video courses – to become an affiliate, go here.)
Here is an example of the rebranded manual’s home page …
(WordPress User Manual – Rebranded home page)
Here is an example of manual pages with your details …
(Manual pages with your details)
An additional feature of the rebrandable manual allows you to add your affiliate ID to all links in the ‘Resources’ sections of the manual referencing video courses, as shown in the screenshot below …
(All links to video courses in the manual include your WPMasterclasses.com affiliate ID)
Clicking on video links in the manual takes users to the video course information page and places a cookie on their web browser with your affiliate ID. If users purchase any video courses on the site up to a year after clicking on the link in the manual, you will be credited for the sale. (Note: if users purchase the ‘All Access Pass’ membership you will earn recurring commissions for as long as users remain subscribed).
To rebrand the manual, scroll down to the ‘Rebrand Your Manual’ section below and click on the ‘Rebrand this book’ button:
This brings up your rebranding options …
- Your Website – Enter your website address here. Note: you can enter your website address as YourDomain.com, or www.YourDomain.com, or https://yourdomain.com, etc. Information entered here displays on all pages of the manual in the bottom-left corner of each page. Leaving this field blank displays ‘WPTrainingManual.com’ instead of your website address.
- Header – Enter your company name here. Information entered into this field displays in the top left-hand section of all manual pages.
- Client Name – Enter your client’s name here. Information entered into this field displays on the home page and on all pages of the manual in the top right-hand side of the manual. Leaving this field blank displays ‘WordPress User Manual’ instead.
- WPMasterclasses.com Affiliate ID – Enter only your WPMasterclasses.com affiliate ID into this field (i.e. no ‘http://’ or any other part of the affiliate URL). Entering your affiliate ID into this field turns all links to video courses in the manual’s resources sections into active affiliate links that can earn you commissions. You will be credited for purchases of video courses made by your referrals up to a year after clicking on a link. If you’re not an affiliate yet, go here now for more information or to register for FREE: WPMasterclasses.com Affiliate Registration.
- GDPR Statement – Check the box to accept GDPR terms. The General Data Protection Regulation is a requirement of EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
- Rebrand This Book. After entering information into all fields, click this button to rebrand your book
- Close Window. To return to the member’s page, click on the ‘close window’ link.
After clicking on the ‘Rebrand’ button, please allow a couple of minutes for the manual to be rebranded, as it is quite a large file (the rebranded version is 600+ pages) …
(Please allow a few minutes for manual to be rebranded)
After the process has completed, use the link provided to share your rebranded manual online or click on the link to download your rebranded manual to your hard drive …
(Download your rebranded manual)
You will now have a rebranded version of the manual you can distribute.
To access the rebranding tool and create as many rebranded versions of the WordPress User Manual as you need, log into your member’s area.
Whitelabel WordPress Client Training (Elite Member)
As an Elite Member, you can easily edit and customize all written documentation provided with your membership.
WordPress Written And Screenshot Tutorials
Watch the video below to learn how to set up the editable WordPress tutorials…
Each tutorial file includes:
- All images and screenshots.
- A text file containing the full content of the tutorial.
- Additional text files containing general instructions for setting up tutorials and specific notes and instructions for customizing each tutorial.
Setting Up Your Tutorials
Note: We recommend setting up the WordPress Tutorials Template included with your membership first to create your WordPress training site. This will make adding new tutorials and linking to content on your training site easier.
Here is a summary of the steps involved in setting up tutorials. See the video above for a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of the process and refer to the accompanying notes in your download files:
- Upload images to your WordPress media library or external/cloud media storage (e.g. Amazon S3) and copy the path to your images to your clipboard (minus each image filename).
- Open the text file containing the content of your tutorial and replace all [IMAGEURL] placeholder tags in the content with the image path URL to your stored images from your clipboard.
- Select all the content from your text file and copy it to your clipboard.
- Create a new post for your tutorial or open the existing tutorial post if using the WordPress Tutorials Template.
- Paste the content of your clipboard into the Text tab (we recommend using the Classic Editor – if using the Block Editor, then paste the content into a Classic block as HTML).
- Switch to the Visual Tab, then go through and edit the content as you like.
- Select all bold anchor text next to the [INSERT-WPTM-XXX-URLHERE] tags and add hyperlinks to the tutorial indicated in the tag. This will fully interlink your content with all other tutorials on your training site. This is easier to do if you have installed the WordPress Tutorials Template. Otherwise, create placeholders for new tutorials before you can replace the tags with hyperlinks. A list of all related/linkable tutorials is included in the text file containing specific notes and instructions for customizing your tutorial. After adding links, delete each of the [INSERT-WPTM-XXX-URLHERE] tags from your content and remove any additional spacing between words.
- Replace all customizable calls to action in your tutorial. These are highlighted in red. A list of all text snippets containing these calls to action is included in the text file containing specific notes and instructions for customizing your tutorial. As you edit (or delete) each call to action, make sure that none of the text remains highlighted in red and remove any additional spacing between words.
- Review all content before publishing to make sure that no placeholder tags have been left in your content.
- Make any other necessary changes to your content, then publish and preview your tutorial to make sure everything looks right.
The screenshots below show you what the customizable sections of your tutorial look like.
Here is a sample of interlinking tags as they will appear in your tutorial before editing…
Here is a sample of the customizable calls to action as they will appear in your tutorial before editing…
Here is a sample of the text file that includes the full tutorial content…
Every tutorial also includes specific notes, instructions, and a checklist of all the customizable sections (interlinking placeholders, external links, affiliate links, suggested calls-to-action, etc.) included in the tutorial content.
Here is a sample of the accompanying notes and instructions you receive for customizing each tutorial…
About Images & Screenshots
All screenshots and images supplied with the content are high-quality, with professionally-crafted and descriptive alt tags and captions for accessibility purposes.
We also aim to create engaging, instructive, and entertaining screenshots…
Additionally, we provide a database of all images used in the content in your membership area. This database includes detailed information about image source, licensing permissions, author, etc. so you can rest assured that any supplied images in your content (other than those we create for you, which you have full usage right to) will not cause you any legal issues.
Note: From Month 3 onward, we started creating screenshots around 1000px wide to suit all theme and page layouts and including PSD files for composite images. This lets you resize and edit images to suit your needs if required.
You can resize images using Photoshop, and convert files from .jpg to .png and more here: CloudConvert.com
Client Training Emails
Elite Members receive over 200+ editable training emails, divided into two complete training courses:
- Client Training Emails: You get 80 emails that you can edit, customize, and add to an autoresponder as follow-up training to clients. Use these emails to direct users to your tutorials and product/services pages.
- Web Content Creation Course: You also get 120+ emails that provide your clients and subscribers with a comprehensive course on how to come up with endless ideas for creating content for a website, blog, or newsletter. Edit, customize, and upload these to your autoresponder.
Here is a sample of a training email…
Lead Generation Reports
Elite Members also receive customizable lead generation reports in .docx format.
A report cover is also included with an accompanying PSD file for editing it in Photoshop.
Edit these documents, save them as PDF files, then use them with your email service and opt-in forms to incentivize users to subscribe to your newsletter or prospect lists.
How To Compile Custom WordPress User Manuals
With your elite membership, you receive all the source documents for the WordPress User Manual in .docx format and whitelabel rights to fully edit and customize these files.
You can provide your clients with high-quality customized WordPress training using the following products:
- Use the Rebrandable WordPress User Manual to add your/your client details to the WordPress User Manual and distribute as many branded copies as you like to your clients. (Rebrandable Manual & Elite Members)
- Build your own WordPress training site using our WordPress Tutorials Template and populate it with 120+ detailed WordPress written and screenshot tutorials that you can fully edit and customize. (Elite Members)
- Provide high-quality, expertly-written follow-up training to clients with 200+ training emails that you can fully edit and customize. (Elite Members)
- Incentivize prospects to sign up to your email opt-in forms with high-quality, expertly-written editable lead generation reports. (Elite Members)
- Edit and build your own custom WordPress User Manual using editable source documentation. (Elite Members)
See These Training Sections For Additional Help