WordPress Themes [CL040107]
The ‘WordPress User Manual’ (‘How To Use WordPress’ module) includes over 500+ pages of searchable and printable documentation on how to use WordPress.
This section of the ‘How To Use WordPress’ manual explains how to install, configure, manage, and delete themes in WordPress.
Topics covered in this document include:
- Before Installing A WordPress Theme
- Default, Free, Or Premium (Paid) Theme?
- Installing WordPress Themes – Options
- How To Install WordPress Themes Via The WordPress Dashboard
- How To Install WordPress Themes Manually
- How To Activate A WordPress Theme
- How To Configure Theme Settings
- How To Update Themes
- Customizing Your Theme
- How To Delete Themes
- Themes – Additional Notes
- Appendix – Examples Of Theme Configuration Options
Important Information About This Item
This item is part of the product below and is not sold separately:
For more information or to purchase this product, go here or visit our store.