The WordPress Media Library [CL040301]
The ‘WordPress User Manual’ (‘How To Use WordPress’ module) includes over 500+ pages of searchable and printable documentation on how to use WordPress.
This section of the ‘How To Use WordPress’ manual explains how to use the WordPress Media Library.
Topics covered in this document include:
- WordPress Media Library – Overview
- How To Access The Media Library
- How To Add Media Files To The WordPress Library
- How To Attach Media Files To Posts And Pages
- Using WordPress Media Features
- How To Edit Media Files In The WordPress Media Library
- How To Edit And Format Images In The Media Library
- How To Edit Images In The Media Library
- How To Format Images In The Media Library
- How To Delete Media Files From The WordPress Media Library
- How To View Items Uploaded To The WordPress Media Library
- The WordPress Media Library – Media Table
- Media Library Screen Options
- Edit Media Screen Options
- Media Library – Additional Notes
- WordPress Media Library – Supported File Types
Important Information About This Item
This item is part of the product below and is not sold separately:
For more information or to purchase this product, go here or visit our store.